Twitchy Says...

Film Critic, Indie Filmmaker, General Film/Art/Life Discussion

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

Published by Benjamin 'Twitchy' Strack under on Saturday, May 17, 2008
Story - 2.0
Story was brilliant. Lots of twists throughout. Never ever lost any interest.
Cinematography - 2.0
Whole movie is beautiful. Every shot composition and coloring felt inspiring to the heart of the story.
Acting - 1.8
Lots of unknowns (other than from the first movie). Did very well. My least favorite talent was actually Caspian's uncle, the main bad guy in the movie. He did fine, his role just didn't thrill me.
Overall Effect - 3.7
Loved it. Something I could see again and again. Better than the first, although I've heard people having issues with it being overly violent, but I felt it a great part of the whole of the film.

Total Score:
9.5 out of 10

Recommended if looking for: Fantasy, Epic Stories

0 comments:

Post a Comment